Hey, everyone, It’s been a long time since we publish an article. We have got many emails regarding Vodafone Customer Care Number Toll Free. So here we are as we all know that Vodafone and Idea are merge but Idea customer care numbers are not going to work in Vodafone. So many customers are confused about how to contact Vodafone so I’m going to tell you best 24×7 working Vodafone helpline number.
Recently I see the news that Vodafone and Airtel are going to increase there prices so many users are switching from Vodafone and they don’t know how to contact them So let’s jump into Vodafone Customer care numbers toll-free.
Vodafone Customer Care Number Toll Free:
- 198 is a toll free customer care number for complaint and any suggestion and yes it’s a toll free.
- 1800-123-123-123 is also a toll free customer care number, but it’s like call back number. mean’s you have to call on this number and fillup detail’s and they will call you.
- 199 is also a Vodafone helpline number but it’s chargeable it’s charges like 50p per 3 min.
All of the above-given numbers are 100% working and 24×7 available mean’s you can call on them at any time.
Vodafone Customer Care using App:
If you want to contact Vodafone Using a live Chat or Msg, then you have to download My Vodafone app. Go to menu and support there you get an option for the support it’s very easy to contact Vodafone helpline using live chat.
Contact Vodafone care using Email:
If you wanna contact Vodafone using email or using official method for formal communication. it’s also a very easy way of communicating with Vodafone. You just have to Email your query on email@example.com it’s that easy.
Vodafone Customer Care number for Andhra Pradesh & Telangana:
- Dial +91 9885098850 from any phone.
Vodafone Customer Care number for Assam:
- Dial +91 9706097060 from any phone.
Vodafone Customer Care number for Bihar and Jharkhand:
- Dial +91 9709097090 from any phone.
Vodafone Customer Care Number for Chennai:
- Dial +91 9884098840 from any phone.
Vodafone Customer Care Number for Delhi/NCR:
- Dial +91 9811098110 from any phone.
Vodafone Customer Care Number for Gujarat:
- Dial +91 9825098250 from any phone.
Vodafone Customer Care Number for Kerala:
- Dial +91 9846098460 from any phone.
Vodafone Customer Care Number for Maharashtra and Goa (except Mumbai) :
- Dial +91 9823098230 from any phone.
Vodafone Customer Care Number for Punjab :
- Dial +91 9888098880 from any phone.
Vodafone Customer Care Number for Madhya Pradesh & Chhattisgarh Region:
- Dial +91 9713097130 from any phone.
Get Vodafone Helpline via twitter:
If you want to get help with Vodafone care and if they are not responding to your call. then tweet your query and mention Vodafone India. after that Vodafone will definitely contact you.